Your furnace works hard to keep Canada’s bitter winters at bay, and regular furnace maintenance is essential to making this possible. Without routine furnace inspection and tune-ups, you could face costly repairs and performance issues with your furnace.
The certified team at C.I.G. Heating & Air Conditioning offers a Furnace Maintenance and Protection Plan! Our comprehensive furnace inspection provides all of the care your furnace needs, so you can be sure your furnace will remain reliable all season long.
An annual furnace inspection can help keep your heating system operating efficiently and help avoid costly repairs. Scheduling routine furnace maintenance with C.I.G. Heating & Air Conditioning provides many benefits:
- Reduced energy bills – With proper maintenance every year, your furnace will be kept operating at maximum efficiency and lower your bills without decreasing comfort.
- Extended equipment life span – Routine maintenance allows your furnace to operate more smoothly and for longer than the average heating system.
- Fewer breakdowns – With regular maintenance, our heating specialists can find small, repairable issues before they become larger, more expensive problem.
- Improved air quality – By replacing your air filter, we’re removing dust and debris from your heating system by removing particles from circulating air and improving the overall air quality.
- Increased overall comfort – A well-maintained system does its job better because it functions with higher efficiency. Furnace inspections ensure you’re more comfortable all season long.
Be proactive in taking care of your heating system in Livonia and sign up for our CIG Maintenance Plan. Enrolling in the Preferred Customer Care Program means never having to worry about scheduling your maintenance appointments—we’ll call you! Other benefits include:
- Priority service on repair and emergency calls
- Annual furnace inspection and tune-up
- Annual air conditioning inspection and tune-up
- Annual carbon monoxide test